Monday, October 3, 2011

williston.

hi georgia friends.
this is my home for the year.

It's kind of historic.
This is my little side door that I go in to get to our corner room on the first floor.
Because its so cozy and tucked away, we have christened it "The Hideaway".
No one calls it that except us.

And when its nice and clean and has good lighting, it looks like this:

{flowers drying from the birthday}
My cluttered desk (Emily, I have no idea how your room is so awesomely minimalist. Teach me.)
So basically, Williston is adorable. Its also over a hundred years old, which means its "quirky". Like the power sometimes randomly goes out. And the layout of the rooms is really hard to work with. To make everything else fit, we triple bunked our beds. One of my roommates' dads said we looked like an orphanage.
So this is home for the year. Its sometimes really cute and most of the time really messy and I sometimes want to just donate all of my stuff to Goodwill except my laptop, bible, and some clothes and start fresh. I'm incredibly blessed to be living with friends and even though I complain about dorms, delaying the onslaught of "real life" is nothing to sneeze at. 

No comments: