Thursday, July 28, 2011

sola frutas y vegetales

Today begins the three (or four, possibly) day cleanse. Don't worry, its not one of those crazy cayenne-pepper-and-lemon-juice deals. I'm only eating raw fruits and vegetables in an attempt to flush out toxins and other yucky things from my system.
This also isn't some sort of bizarre crash diet. Part of this is definitely just to see if I can do it...I'm very susceptible to challenges. Most of the stupid things I have done were the result of a dare. But this is like a personal challenge--can I only eat raw broccoli for four days? We'll see. 
So, here it goes. Wish me luck!
Ahh. I'm already craving bread. 

Listening to: spunky British music
Knock 'Em Out--Lily Allen
Merry Happy--Kate Nash 
I'm No Good--Amy Winehouse
Set Fire to the Rain--ADELE

No comments: